Monday 15 September 2014

WMS PJ Party - take three ....

... okay, I realise that you might have seen enough, but I've one more cute Halloween card, for the Waltzingmouse PJ Party,  to share with you today. 

Witch Way - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: WMS - Boo and Friends, Peek a Boo Sentiments
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Archival - Jet Black; Distress - Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood
Dies: WMS - Witch Die
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU/Sizzix EF - Cloudy Day; Copic Markers


I think this little spook witch is absolutely adorable!  Stamped onto white card, cut with the matching die and coloured with Copic markers.  I made a cloudy sky for the background by embossing white card, shading to suggest a night sky and attached it to the card base.  I stamped the sentiment on scrap card and fussy cut it out.  Both the image and sentiment were adhered using dimensional tape.  The inside is blank for my own message.

That really is all for today.  It's been a fun weekend.

signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you made her ever so slightly greeny!! lol, makes me think of the wicked witch of the west! Super card Deborah! thank you for playing along with us at WMS and good luck in the prize drawing!

Jeanne J. said...

Another cute card Deborah! I love the embossed cloud background - she looks like she's flying through the air! SO fun!!

Sarah G said...

These Halloween stamps are so cute - love your cheeky witch!

Helen L said...

Such a perfect background for the little witch! Your coloring is so perfect too: love your card!!

Maureen said...

Super adorable! Love your coloring and that cloud background is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...