Monday 12 January 2015

SNG - Turtle Art ....

....  Good morning!  I think many of you know that I like the turtle images drawn by Rick St Dennis and I've got another to share with you this morning.  This is a fun guy - he likes to get inky and messy - a bit like most of us!!

Artemis Turtle - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Artemis The Sunday Painter; Stampin' Up! - Work of Art; Stamp free with Stamp Crafter
Inks: SU - Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wisteria; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Spellbinders - Squares Lg (S4-126) #7, Lacey Squares (S4-295) #5
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Copic Markers; Sakura Glaze Pen

I printed Artemis on white card and coloured him with Copic markers and Sakura Glaze pens; if you like him you can find him on Rick's Zibbet shop where you can check out even more of Rick's images.  I cut out the finished image with a square die.  I coloured some white card to match the turtle's body and die cut the lacy square for a mat layer.  I added splodges of colour to the corners of the card and stamped on words that seemed absolutely perfect.  The words come from a stamp that I got free with the Stamp Crafter several years ago.  On the inside of the card I stamped the colours again and finished a fun sentiment.

Artemis Turtle - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I've got a bit of a dull day planned today - I've got to call several different medical insurance companies to sort out some bills - I can't think of a duller way to spend the day!  But it has to be done.  I do hope you have a better day.  Take care - see you tomorrow!

signature

1 comment:

Deepti said...

Fabulous coloring !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...