Sunday 15 March 2015

RSD - Progressive Challenge Team B ....

......  Hello!!!  It's time for Team B to share with you our projects for our new Progressive Challenge.  This time, as well as using a Rick St Dennis image, we have a theme for you to create a SPRING/EASTER project.  I've made a clean, simple and pretty Easter card:

Happy Easter - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Easter Turtle; Uniko Studio - Flower Power #4
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Strawberry Slush, Costal Cabana, Certainly Celery; Memento - Tuxedo Black
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU DP - Calypso Coral; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear


I've used another of Rick's wonderful turtles - this one, Easter Turtle, is a real cutie and she's such fun to colour.   I used the layout from this week's CAS Colours & Sketches - CASC&S#115 but I have flipped it to work with my image.  The colours are from ShowCASE Your Style - SYSC#10.  I printed the turtle on white card, colour her with Copic markers and then cut her out.  I added some sparkle to her hat, her shell, her nails and the Easter eggs.  I stamped a couple of tall flowers in the background and created the horizontal strip by stamping little petals in lots of colours.  I finished the front with a simple Easter greeting.  On the inside I cut a mat layer of coral design paper and on the white panel stamped a greeting and added lots of pastel flowers.

Happy Easter inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsHappy Easter sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

There are lots of wonderful spring and Easter images in Rick's Zibbet and Esty shops - so pop along and find something to play along with our Progressive Challenge.  We look forward to seeing what you create, add your links to our special Progressive Challenge page here.  Have fun!

signature

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

So cute Deborah!

Karen M said...

How adorable, Deborah! Cute and fun! Kx

Jane said...

Such a fun image Deborah! Love that stamped paper strip, so I'm not the only one who likes to do this! Thanks for playing at CC&S.

Pauline said...

So pretty Deborah!

Patricia Hays said...

This is the first time I've ever seen an Easter turtle! :) I like how you've rotated and flipped the sketch to fit your images. Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous Easter card Deborah! Love the turtle!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week! :)
Lizy xx

Skylark said...

Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week Deborah. I like the use of the tall flowers in place of the banners and then continuing the petals on to the stamped strip and the insert. Stef x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...