Saturday 15 August 2015

RSD - Progressive Challenge Team B ....

...  Hello!  It's time for Part Two of our Progressive Challenge.  If you played along with Part One of the challenge, then you will be able to get your free image (which must be used for this part of the challenge) from Monique.  If you didn't play along with Part One, then you'll be able to find the cute August Mouse at Rick's Zibbet shop.  Team A have already shown off their creations with this sweet mouse and here's my card:

Fun in the Sun - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Helen's August Mouse; Inkadinkado - Coastal, Down by the Seaside
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Stampin' Up! - Crumb Cake
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Kaisercraft DP - Tropicana; SU DP - Crumb Cake; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear

I printed the mouse on white card, coloured her with Copic markers, cut her out with a scalpel and then edged the image with a black marker.  With her pretty tropical blouse and gorgeous flower in her hat, Miss Mouse had to be setting out for her holiday on a tropical island.  Fortunately I found the perfect background in my stash of design paper.  On the inside I cut a mat layer of kraft design paper and added a simple image to the white panel.  Once again, I'm rather late with my card - technical issues last night (in other words I managed to destroy my first coloured image and had to start again!!)

Fun in the Sun inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Do visit Sparkle and Glitter to check out what the rest of the team have made using Helen's August Mouse.  Why not check out Rick's Zibbet shop - there are over 1,200 images from cute to dark, from fun to scary - they're all fab!!  Rick has created an Adult Colouring Book called Day of the Dead - and a Limited Edition of 100 signed by Rick and numbered is available at the Zibbet shop, but you can get an unsigned version from your local Amazon store too.  I'm waiting for my copy to arrive and can't wait to colour!!!

That's all for now.  Whatever your plans are for the weekend, have a great time.  We're going to be very busy - off to see a cruise - details later!!!

signature

2 comments:

laurie said...

So cute! Fun in the sun sounds like a good idea!

Jacqueline said...

I love this cute image - what a fun card - Jacqueline xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...