Friday 25 March 2016

UC - Spring/Easter Reminder ....

.... Hello! I'm back today with a card to remind you about this month's Uniko Challenge - Easter/Spring:

April Showers - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko - Background Builders Round in Circles, Flower Power #4, Pure Florals Cosmos
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versafine - Onyx Black; Kaleidacolor - Pastel
Dies: Spellbinders - Nested Eggs (S4-264) #1, #2 and #3
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Copics; Wink of Stella - Clear


I used up the Easter eggs that I made for last week's card on this one! I also had the Cosmos floral set on my desk, so I combined them to make a card for Spring and Easter combined. I coloured the flowers with Copics and added just a hint of sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella brush. The little butterflies were made using one of the tiny stamps from Flower Power #4. For more inspiration, do visit our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have made. I'm submitting this to AAA Cards - AAA#60. That's all for today.

signature

3 comments:

Jane said...

Loving how you've coloured the cosmos flowers and fabulous combination of stamps. Those little butterfly like flowers are so gorgeous floating round in all their pretty colourways.

Lindsey said...

I do love those eggs! Fab colours x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Pretty, fun and striking Debs and such beautiful spring colours. Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...