Thursday 18 August 2016

A simple hello ....

... Hello and good morning and surprise! Two days in a row :) I was late with my DT card for The Male Room - TMR#42 yesterday, but I've got another for you today. I decided to use the "hello" word which I die cut from the shaving foam background I created yesterday. This card is ultra clean and simple:

Hello 2 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Inks: Stampin' Up! - Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Dies: Winnie & Walter - In a Word - Hello Cutaway
Accessories: SU Card - Basic Black; White Lustre Card; Enamel dots


I going to submit this to The Paper Players - PP#308 as I've used their colours - you can just about see the blue in the swirling pattern on the word.  I'm also playing along with AAA Cards - AAA#71 where they want to see blending.

I made a card blank from black card, adhered the die cut word and then added some enamel dots. Quick, easy and fun. The inside has a white panel for my message.

Hello 2 sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I've got a busy day lined up - I need to get some DT cards made for challenges this weekend. And then I really do need to get some housework done - ugh! But it's all in a good cause as Kat and I will be out at some Dina Wakley classes on Friday and Saturday - it's going to be very busy, but so much fun! That's all for now! See you soon.

signature

7 comments:

Jane said...

Yep you've nailed the AAA Cards definition of CAS with this card Deborah. Totally love it! Thanks for linking up again.

stampwithsandy said...

Deborah I totally love both of your cards using the shaving cream technique! Sounds messy but fun! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players, twice!

Claire Broadwater said...

Deborah, what a fun technique! I need to give it a try! Love the card and the enamel dots! CAS perfection! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Colleen Begley said...

Love! This is super cute and very striking, and you've used enamel dots, my fave! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

Melissa L. said...

This is an absolute CAS beauty, Deborah! I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards!

Mac Mable said...

I am so looking forward to trying this technique....your card is fabulous, CAS perfection x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You certainly know how to do this technique, I love this too, it's great with the enamel dots.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...