Sunday 7 August 2016

CIC - Colours ....

... Hello! I'm here with my card for this week's challenge at Cupcake Inspirations - CIC#370. This week we have some pretty colours for you to use in your projects - Eggplant, Petal and Jade. Our sponsor is The Stamping Boutique and they have kindly provided us with some images for our cards.


Stamps: The Stamping Boutique Digi - Alice in Wonderland Teacups; Clearly Besotted - A Little Sentimental; Stampin' Up! - Watercolour Wishes
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Costal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo
Dies: Lil Inkers - Dual Stitched Rectangles #3
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Copics; Wink of Stella - Clear


I printed the image on white card, cut it out with a die and then coloured the image with Copics. I added clear Wink of Stella to the hearts, flowers and the purple mushrooms. I added a grey border with a Copic marker. I attached the image slightly to one side and finished by adding a sentiment and heart. The inside hasn't been finished yet.

Do visit our blog to see more inspiration cards from the rest of the team.


signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...