Wednesday 29 September 2010

Blog hopping ...

...  can be quite addictive I've discovered today.  I've been looking for a few challenges to do - and found loads!!  How can anyone keep up with the number of challenges out there?  As it's all still quite new to me, I've decided that for the time beginning (at least) I'll stick to Simplicity One Layer Wednesday, Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge and add a couple of others I've found.  As a consequence of blog hopping all morning, I didn't get around to making the card I had planned.  But I'll get it finished and post it tomorrow.

The other reason for not getting the card finished, was that I had some work done in my craftroom today.  It's a small room which is packed to the rafters!  I had a bit of spare wall and thought there was enough space for some shelves, so Gareth fitted them in for me today.  I've already started to move various punches and boxes of goodies to their new homes.  Will post a picture tomorrow. 

I've not been that organised today with regards crafting.  I think it's because I'm concentrating on my assignment - and I did do quite a bit on that today.  Two questions done - four more to go. 

That's all for this evening, I'm having a few problems with Blogger at the moment.  Hopefully, normal service will resume tomorrow.  See you then.

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Yes - know the one with the challenges. I had a spread sheet with about 70 challenges & have just put it in the rubbish (computer) & am concentrating on my beloved Sugar Nellie Forum & Sugar Bowl. What a relief to see someone else has done the same - just limiting challenges to a few. It gets quite intimidating when you see a whole list of them - like I have done in the past but it can take hours & hours to do all the links.
Nice to meet you via MCC
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...