Saturday 18 September 2010

Kathryn and the many bears ....

Kathryn and her presents

... today Kathryn and five of her best friends went to our local Build-a-Bear to celebrate her birthday.  Jonathan took them all over while I stayed at home and got the Party food ready.  I kept it very simple - sandwiches, sausage rolls, cakes and sweets.  I'm absolutely positive that it's been a fun day for all the families :))  The girls were so excited and had such a fun time and they ate just about everything I put out for them. 


Kathryn's Party lunch
Hopefully I'll be able to post a picture of Kathryn, her friends and all the bears tomorrow - at the moment they are still on Jonathan's camera. 

I know I'm biased; but I think Jonathan is an excellent photographer.  He's been taking photos for years, joined a camera club a couple of years ago and is improving all the time.  If you would like, visit Jonathan's Flickr photostream and see what you think.

Kath's Card
I'm going to show one card this evening which I made for my friend Kath.  She also loves making cards, so I had to make something really special for her.   Kath is very stylish and loves all things black and white - so it was actually very easy to come up with something suitable.  I used card and toppers from a kit made by Kanban (bought from QVC, but no longer in stock).  I do think that Kanban make the most wonderful foiled and embossed card.  I did a matching envelope - but completely forgot to take a photo.

I see that I have another follower and more comments have been added.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and I hope you find it entertaining and interesting.  I really enjoy looking at the stats section in blogger - that's my geekyness coming out.  I am so pleased to see that I have readers in the USA, Canada, Australia, Germany and the UK - thanks everyone.  Anyway, it's late, I'm tired (all those little girls can take it out of you) - so I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...