Sunday 3 October 2010

On a roll ...

... I just completed another challenge card.  The old mojo seems to be working just fine this evening.  This time the card is for the Clean and Simple Stamping Challenge - FTL109.  I've had the sketch in my notebook for a few days, but suddenly this evening I knew exactly what the card should be. 

I realised that the Martha Stewart Deep Edge Daisy Fan punch was perfect for the edge, and once I'd got that sorted the rest just sort of flowed.  I coloured the Clarity Corset with promarkers to match the edging and card, and added the flourishes to finish it off.  The greeting should keep my husband guessing!!!


Stamps: Clarity - Corset; Waltzingmouse Stamps - Sweethearts; Personal Impressions - Swirls & Flourishes
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Lilac Posies, Lulu Lavender, Angel Pink
Accessories - Martha Stewart Deep Edge Daisy Fan Punch
Paper: Mondi IQ 160gsm White; Purple Mirri Card; Card blank from QVC
Promarkers: Maroon, Cerise, Pink Carnation

I'm really pleased with this one.  And that really is all for this evening.  I'll be back again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Deborah! Love that corsette & fancy border!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful Deborah...such a great project with your flourish background and awesome border. Your backdrop is very unusual and it really makes your image pop.

Julia Aston said...

What a fun sexy little card Deborah! love the colors and great punched edge!

Paula (PEP) said...

Just stunning - love the colour contrasts.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...