Sunday 3 October 2010

We had a great time ...

... at my Stampin' Up! party yesterday.  My guests and I had a great time and I'd like to send my thanks to Nicci for doing such a nice demo about resist techniques.  Nicci gave me the card she made as a Thank You for inviting her.  It was entirely my pleasure, not sure about the bank manager though!!  The card is so pretty and feminine, I love this set of stamps, they come from Flight of the Butterfly - contact Nicci to get a catalogue.  This is the card she made for me:


We all made a lovely Christmas Card featuring a super bauble stamp from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue - Contempo Christmas.  This set, and several others, are on my order list.



I'd completely forgotten that yesterday was World Card Making Day , but we all took part after all!!  We had such fun.

That's all for now - I'm off to my craftroom to have a go at a few challenges.  Back later.

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

I'm always intrigued by Stampin Up cards - they seem to excel in the CAS style.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...