Wednesday 10 November 2010

An award ...



... I've been given an award by Jackie of Craft Designs.  I'm so excited - that I just had to shout it out to the world. 

Now I understand that part of the rules when accepting this award is to tell you about three things that make me different!!  That could be quite tough - what do I say?  Then I have to pass it on to five other bloggers - that's hard - ONLY five!!!  So first, the three things that make me different:

  1. I actually enjoy studying - so much so that even though I completed my chemistry degree last year - I'm still studying for fun!!
  2. I met my husband via Dateline!!!
  3. I enjoy football - Jonathan introduced me to the game when we met - and it's great. 
That was much, much harder than I expected.  And now the really hard part - selecting only five bloggers for the award.

  1. Claire - Waltzingmouse Makes - I found Claire's site last year and I just love her style and stamps.  Claire - I reckon you're a genius!
  2. Paula - PEP Exploring Paper - Paula and I met while doing a course, run by Glenda Waterworth, on MCC.  Paula and I have been sharing tips and helping each other.
  3. Susan - Simplicity - I've been following Susan for some time.  I first saw her cards on Splitcoaststampers and I love the CAS look of her cards.  She inspires me.
  4. Nicci - Procraftination - my local Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Nicci is great fun.
  5. Mona - Cupcake Creations - for her amazing projects - vintage, lacey, flowers, flourishes - the lot.  Mona inspires me too.
I found this really hard - I've selected people who I've followed (sometimes very quietly) for a long while, and also some newer friends.  I wish I could have selected more, but "them's the rules". 

Now, as I understand it, you can claim $5.00 by going to Digi's with Attitude and joining the fun.

Once again, I'd really like to thank Jackie for giving me this award.  I remember following Jackie when she first posted her cards on the Docraft website.

Now excuse me if I go shout out to the world that I've been given an award - Yippee!!!

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats on the award Deb! Thanks for sharing these little pieces about you and thanks for passing it along to me :) I always enjoy visiting your site and find inspiration!

Susan Raihala said...

Thanks so much, Deborah! I'm honored you would think of me!

Nicci said...

Thank you so much Deborah, that's such a sweet thing to do. I'm grinning like a loony now! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...