Friday 19 November 2010

Comments ...

...  I've finally managed to read through all the lovely comments that have been left on my cards while I was away.  I did fully intend replying to them all personally, but there are so many that I'd be here all night!!!  So I thought I'd post a my thanks here.  THANK YOU!!

I still have quite a bit of catching up to do.  I've managed to sort out bits and pieces in the house.  I've had a look to see what challenges are out there and I've made a note of several - will hope to post some of them in the next few days.  They're all likely to be Christmas cards of some description or other - still have lots to make.

I had some super parcels delivered while I was away - my news stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps - they're fab!!  Can't wait to play with them and I'm sure they're going to feature on some up coming cards.  I also had a few parcels from QVC containing Martha Stewart goodies - some wonderful new puches.  Look out for those too.

Anyway, that's really is all for today as I must get tea for us all.  Both Kathryn and I are off to our Scouts Group this evening - should be fun!! 

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope the Scouts went well. Enjoy playing with your WMS & MS punches - sounds delightful.
Paula (PPE)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...