Friday 26 November 2010

It's really, really cold ...

... and the sky is really clear.  The stars are so bright tonight, but it's far too cold to sit out and look at the stars!!  I think I'll have to wait for a warmer night :))

My Scouts are such good fun - we played Global Monopoly tonight - the object being to make the most money possible.  My group is small, but they play with enthusiam.  At the end of the evening we asked what they'd learnt - communication, co-operation and determination - were some of the responses.  Did they have fun?  Yes!!  They want to play again - so it was a success on all fronts.

I told the Group how much we raised from the Cake and Card sale last night - £30.00 total - £10.00 to our School Fund and £20.00 to the Scout Group - they were very pleased.  So here are a few more of the cards I made (but which are still in my craftroom).


Peeloffs (from QVC) placed onto a brayered background

Image from Joanna Sheen; greeting free from a magazine - I love this image and have used it many times

Made this image as part of my MCC home work - I added some Stickles glitter to the flower and a greeting - easy card

Another quick and easy card - Image from Pink Petticoat - coloured on the PC, mounted onto card
That's all for this evening - it's time for bed.  I've had such a busy week - and it's going to get even busier now that we're moving towards December!!  Do come back again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

4 or 5 ins of snow here & too cold to be out. Glad you made some money for the Scouts - they sound a nice bunch. I agree about the Joanna Sheen image - is it a stamp? It's quite delightful. The giraffes are quite stunning too. Take care - can't believe it's almost December.
Paula (PEP)

Stella said...

They are all gorgeous but the 3rd one is my favorite; I love that rainbow color background!

Jackie said...

What a beautiful set of cards, magnificent colours :o)
Jackie xx

PS. We have snow here near Derby, I woke up to it this morning brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...