Wednesday 23 March 2011

Finished ....

.... reading The Stand - it was totally awesome!!!  Finally put the book down about half an hour ago - even though I've read the book (including this time) five times - it is still fresh.  I love reading about the characters, really getting involved in the story.  At the heart of it, it's simply a story of good vs evil.  And while good appears to win - there's always that little bit of doubt about how long it will last before the evil comes back.  If you haven't read it yet - I highly recommend it.  Be warned, though, you could lose your week :)

And now that I finished the book - I can start to make cards again.  And I suppose I'd better finish the ironing:)  Bye for now - off to find out which new challenges I want to play in, and find out which ones I've missed!

1 comment:

G Peplow said...

OOh Yes, I've read it, totally consuming, loved reading it but I read it so long ago. Started 'The Forgotten Garden' by Kate Morton, pretty interesting so far.
Good to 'see' you back :0) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...