Tuesday 22 March 2011

Side tracked ...

... today - I did plan on visiting my craft room and making a few cards for several challenges that are in my note book.  But I spent the day reading instead.  You may have noticed on the sidebar a somewhat sinister looking clown - from It by Stephen King; it's a fun challenge to read Stephen King's books - for me a joy!!

I did plan to start my reading in January, but got side tracked by the Clan of the Cave bear books and when I reached the end of the last book, I decided to start on The Stand by Stephen King.  A brilliant story - a big thick book - but it does mean that I've not been in my craft room much!!  So, if you did pop back to see a card - then I apologise!  I've nearly finished the book and should be able to get back and make a card or three sometime tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Jen W. said...

How funny - I have the opposite problem! I was just working on a post about what I've been reading lately and I realised that reading all these crafty blogs and working on cards has cut into my regular reading time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...