Monday 16 May 2011

Mum - update ...

... after my "senior moment" this morning I rang this afternoon to have a chat.  Mum is staying with her brother and sister-in-law following the op!  Which is good, as when I spoke to my Aunt she told me that they'd spent the afternoon in A&E!!!  I didn't panic!  Honest.

The operation was done under local anaesthetic and only took an hour or so, and Mum was sent home following a successful op.  However, she developed a crushing headache and had severe pain in her eye.  So they headed back to the hospital to have it checked out.  All is well, but Mum has had a small bleed at the back of her eye - she's being seen by the consultant again in the morning.  Since getting back home Mum has slept and is feeling somewhat better - but she's not keen on having the other eye done! 

I'll talk to her again tomorrow - please keep her in your thoughts and send positive vibes!!  Thanks.

That's all for this evening - catch you tomorrow for the Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz!!


2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

With love from me - shall do.
Paula (PEP)

Buffy said...

Glad to hear GGG (triple G) is alright.
Send our love
Buf xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...