Friday 1 July 2011

It was not to be ....

... my dream tennis final that is!!!  Tsonga v Djokovic was fabulous - it started off well for Tsonga, but then tailed off a bit!  The third set was thrilling, particularly the tie break.  But it all fell apart after that.  And then it was Murray V Nadal - a dream start with the first set going to Andy.  And then I had to go and water the plants as I couldn't watch it any more!  Far too nervous.  Sadly Andy lost.  And it's the final predicted by the seeding - Nadal v Djokovic.  It's going to be a great match (at least I hope so).  And I didn't do much in the way of crafting.  All the ironing is done!

Good night - I'll be back first thing to check what Mandi and Chrissie have in store for us this week over at Less is More!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...