Sunday 29 April 2012

CR84FN53 ....

... It's time for our new CR84FN challenge and for the next two weeks our CR84FN53 colours are pink, aqua and neutral.


These are such pretty colours and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you make with them.  Sadly, I've been so busy unpacking and trying to get the house organised, that I've not been able to play along this week.  However, the rest of the Design Team have some gorgeous cards to share with you - click on the links below:

Mona Pendleton, Sue Lelli, Andrea Matthews, Pauline Pollington, Suzanne Czosek, Heather Jensen, Lisa Somerville, Shannon White

For full information about the challenge - check out the CR84FN blog.  That's all for now.  See you soon.

3 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

We'll MISS You! Have fun unpacking! I'm still admiring the BEAUTIFUL Birthday card you sent to me! HUGS!

Paula (PEP) said...

I'm not surprised with all you're up to - take care.
Paula (PEP)

Suzanne C said...

Hope that you get all your key boxes unpacked and get comfy at home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...