Saturday 28 July 2012

Cool tones, Part 2 ....

....  I've also made a birthday card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays - CFC63 - I think the cool colours are just right for a masculine card.  In order to get the position of the stamps I used my stamp-a-ma-jig, starting with the large ginkgo leaves, then the sentiment and then the smaller leaves.


Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Harvest Berries; Waltzingmouse - Asian Gardens
Inks: Memento - Bahama Blue; Stampin' Up! - Night of Navy, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Card from stash

I'm having lots of fun with this challenge - those colours are just super!



5 comments:

Ardyth said...

I love how you've nestled the sentiment in the perfect spot. I'm undecided on which I like best - I do love all the white space here, but they're both lovely!

Virginia L. said...

How gorgeous is this! You took layered stamping to another level! Love this, Deborah! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

I'm so glad you're having fun with the colors :) Your card is beautiful and I really love how you balanced the colors :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

Beautifully balanced stamping, Deborah! I love the shadow effect of the layered branches. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly said...

Deborah - I love the way you inked the same stamp in two different colors. Great effect! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...