Saturday 21 July 2012

Happy .....

.... Morning all - I got up ridiculously early this morning - 4.00am!!!!  No idea why - but it does mean I've had time to browse the web, check out some fabulous cards and realise that I'd got the submission date for this week's CASology - CAS2 wrong!!  The cue card this week is HAPPY!

I know what makes all us craft bloggers happy - and that is spending time in the craft room, wherever that may be.  I'm sure I'm not the only crafter guilty of leaving the dishes waiting while I played - here's my card.


Stamps:  There She Goes - Crafty Taglines, Craftier Taglines; Waltzingmouse - Frame-It
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Grey Flannel, Lady Bug
Accessories: Staedtler Aquarell pencils, Promarkers and card from stash


That's all - I'm now off to pack my bag for today's crafting lesson with Dreamweaver stencils and paste - I should get nice and messy!!  Hope to post my efforts later this evening.  Have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

Ardyth said...

I think you've hit on exactly what makes all of us happy! This CAS card sums it all up for me in one little image and sentiment! I'm glad you've played along with CASology this week!

Unknown said...

lol, this is terrific Deb!!! lol, a good giggle love it!

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Deborah and its certainly true the sentiment says it all...


Anne

Tracey McNeely said...

Awesome Deborah, what a fun image and sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Lucille K said...

Great card, love the sentiment, such fun :)

Tara Cardwell said...

Brilliant! Love the humour of it - it's soooo true too!
Hope you had fun with your stencils.
Tara
x

Rosemary said...

this is absolutely fantastic, deborah!! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

So fun Deb!

Jenni's Jems said...

Yeah this does it for me Deborah on all counts ! well done x

Jen W. said...

LOL! This is brilliant, Deborah! I have it on good authority that the dishes don't mind waiting for us to finish our crafting before we get to them. :) Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...