Monday 21 January 2013

Citrus fresh ....

.... just a quick post with a small card made with this week's Colour Q - cQc172 colours - so bright and fresh.  I used these colours last week when I made a card for my daughter Kathryn, and I had some card left over so I had to use it. 


Stamps: Hero Arts - Curly Flowers: Waltzingmouse - Frame-It
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Basic Grey
Accessories: SU Card - Summer Starfruit; SU - Melon Mambo Ribbon; Promarkers - Magenta, Poppy, Lime Green; White card and gems from stash



I kept this one really clean and simple.  I made a 4½" × 4½" card from the bit left over and cut a white panel to go on top.  I stamped the flower in grey and coloured with Promarkers, adding a few gems for some glitz.  I finished with the ribbon wrapped around the panel and this sweet sentiment.  The card will go into my stash for when I need it.

The snow finally stopped just before lunch, so Jonathan and I went out to clear the drive and footpaths - looks okay now.  But it's so, so cold!  That's all - see you soon.

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

A lovely colourful card Deborah just the sort of card to brighten up a cold and snowy day...

Anne

Ardyth said...

Love the fresh bright colours and that little detail of splitting the colours on the petals - so cool!

Tracey McNeely said...

Deborah this is really pretty, love these flowers in these colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Marybeth said...

Oh Deborah this is a new favorite for me. This is stunning so CAS and very elegant. Love the way you used the colors very little gray.
PS Thought I was following you a long time ago.. got it right this time.

Jackie said...

What a pretty card, love the vibrant pink :o)
Jackie xx

Pauline said...

So pretty and sweet Deb!

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Deb! Love the pretty blossom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...