Sunday 13 January 2013

New computer ....

.... How's your weekend going?  We've had a really good day.  This morning we were out getting some new boots for Kathryn - she has very definite ideas of what she wants.  Fortunately, we found some boots that she liked and are suitable for school too.

I've been busy today setting my NEW computer.  It's a joy to have a new, fast computer, but it has meant pretty much the whole afternoon has been spent reinstalling favourite programmes, copying over documents and photos - all the stuff you need to have to hand.  But it's sorted now - and it's fab!  Windows 8 does take a bit of getting used to - but I think it'll be okay.

That's all - just so excited I had to share the news!  See you later with our new colour challenge at CR84FN.  See you then.

1 comment:

Ardyth said...

You'll be fine with W8 - I just adjusted the start screen to what I wanted to see on it. Also, the biggest problem I had was that the default browser was IE - once I installed Google Chrome (what I've been using for the last couple of years), I was MUCH happier! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...