Monday 16 September 2013

Colourful Get Well ....

.... wishes!  This card is for three challenges:

Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Patterned Occasions
Inks: SU - Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Primrose Petals, Daffodil Delight
Dies: Spellbinders - Reverse Wonky Rectangles (S4-307) # 5
Accessories: White Lustre Card


It's amazing how often similar themes appear on different challenges, this week both Less is More and Addicted to CASE want a get well card - and I need one for my stash, so here it is.  I used the bold, bright colours from this week's Colour Q challenge - just the sort of thing to cheer you up when you're feeling low.  I embossed the wonky rectangle frame onto the card and then used my stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the plasters - leaving the sentiment on the last one!  Easy.  Here's a close up of the embossed lines.


That's all for now - I'm off to get dinner ready for us all.  See you tomorrow - I've a fun card to share with you!

18 comments:

Joyce said...

What a fun and whimsical get well card. Super sentiment, too.

Renee said...

Fabulous, Deborah...
those colors are perfect when someone is down...
so bright and cheery! :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the bandaides with the hearts in all of those colors! Sure to make someone feel better, Deb!!

Kylie said...

Just perfect for a Get Well card! LOVE all those colourful band aids. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Chrissie said...

Great stamping Deborah...it can be difficult to get get good impressions every time from a stamp like this one!
Great job!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lisa Elton said...

Very fun card Deborah! Love the way you've framed your stamped images. Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Love your card, Deborah, those bandaides say it all! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

Kathyk said...

Simply Splendid

Kathyk

OH Babs said...

Deborah I really like this card and stamp. I can relate with your bio as I too went back to school and got my degree in Anthropology.

OH Babs said...

Deborah I really like your card and the stamp. I can relate to your bio as I also went back to college and received my degree in Anthropology.

G Peplow said...

Fab card Deborah, I love your accurate stamping and the embossed shape is perfect well done :D xx

Jane said...

What a fun stamp! Super CAS card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

So adorable! I just love the different colored band aids~ Thanks for joining in with ATCAS~

Linby said...

Great idea to do the plasters in different colours and so cheery.
Linbyx

Vicky Hayes said...

Your colourful plasters make a beautiful card Deborah! Vicky x

Jeanne J. said...

You always have the coolest stamps - I would love to sneak in your crafty room. This rainbow of bandaids is really fun and bound to make anyone feel better!

Helen J said...

Great card!
Helen

Sherrie M. said...

Simply adorable!! Love the embossed frame - nice touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...