Sunday 26 January 2014

One for the stash ...

.....  Morning all!  Just a quick post showing a card that I made with the left over bits from my Waltzingmouse Fanatics post.

With Sympathy - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Big Day - Today
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Memory Box - Chloe Stem
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU - Basic Black; WMS Digital Paper - Celtic Lunettes

I had a sheet of grey digital paper left after I'd made my WMSFC cards.  I adhered the paper to some scrap white card and then die cut the flower.  I attached the grey layer to a mat of black card, cut another flower in black and then in-laid the black flower.  I finished the front with an elegant, but simple sentiment.  On the inside I cut a mat layer in black and adhered the grey flower to the white panel.  I left the inside blank.  This one is for my stash.

With Sympathy inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

That's all for now folks!  See you later!
signature

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Perfect sympathy card, so tasteful :o)
Jackie xx

Stella said...

Simple but chic; perfect! XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...