Wednesday 6 August 2014

52CCT - Winners ....

... Good morning!  We had so many fabulous submissions for our Christmas in July Blog Hop at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown.  If you pop over to our blog you'll see the list of winners for each challenge, our Honourable Mentions and there are some prize winners for people who left comments on our blogs.

I was delighted to have loads of wonderful comments for the cards I made - thank you all.  I used a really high tech method to pick a winner.  I asked my daughter, Kathryn, to pick a number between 1 and 34 and her number gave the winner:

Denise Storck, she said:
"Thanks for the inspiration! Admire your work very much!" 

I have a prize for you Denise, please contact me with your address details and I'll get your prize off to you.  Thanks so much for your lovely comment - it is much appreciated.

Don't forget you still have time to join in with this week's sketch challenge - it's fun!


That's all for now - see you soon.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...