Wednesday 3 December 2014

Creepmas Day 2 ....

...  Good morning!  It's  Day 2 of the Smeared & Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas challenge.  I've a fun card to share with you - it's actually quite pretty, but still has that dark side :)

It's a No Brainer - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Smeared Ink - Skully Christmas Corner
Dies: Lil Inkers - Stitched Squares
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Kaisercraft DP - North Pole; SU Punches - Modern Label, Word Window; Wink of Stella - Clear; Glossy Accents

I really like this elegant image - quite festive really!!  I used Copic marker and Wink of Stella to colour the image.  I also added some glossy accents to some of the berries.  I cut the image out with a die and adhered it to the card base, which I covered with some pretty snowflake design paper.  I created the sentiment on my computer.  I used a fun font - CK Chemistry (which I got from a craft magazine), printed onto white paper and then coloured with Copic markers and punched out.  I attached them both with dimensional tape.  Here's a close up of the skull with that lovely sparkle.


Here's the list of everyone else playing along with the 12 Days of Creepmas - I forgot to sign up in time, so my name's not on the list.  However, I'm going to link it to the Facebook page.

 photo JollyBlogger2014_zpse7278384.jpg
Terra- Hop Hostess
Black Dragon
Maureen
Teresa
Julia
Sue The Nanny
Jane
Susan
Nan
Shell
Kim
Monique
Airless Chambers
Keren
Sarah
Leigh
Lisa
Lady Brayton

That's all for today - I'm off to some Christmas shopping now!  See you soon.

signature

2 comments:

My Side of Oz said...

A lovely skull with all the trimmings! The coloring is gorgeous and the font and sentiment awesome!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love your sparkly skull and the sentiment is fab! Beautiful card! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...