Tuesday 9 December 2014

Creepmas Day 5 ....

....  Hello again!  It's time for the Smeared & Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas challenge.  We're at Day 5 and I've a simple, elegant and rather creepy card to share with you today.

Merry Christmas - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Creepmas FanCy Senti
Dies: Spellbinders - Fleur de Lis Rectangles (S4-317) #4
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Kaisercraft DP - Holly Bright; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear

Over at Rick's Zibbet shop he has several Creepmas sentiments and I really like this one with the eyes, snakes and cobwebs.  I printed it onto white card and then coloured with Copic markers.  I added sparkle to the cobwebs and eyes, as well as the little shrunken head.  I covered the card with design paper in a deep rich burgundy and covered with glossy pine cones.  I cut an ornate gold border using my Spellbinder die to frame the sentiment.  It wasn't quite wide enough, so I simply cut it up the middle and attached it at either end of the frame - sort of like gates opening into a Creepmas wilderness!  Here's a close up of the sparkle on the shrunken head.

Merry Creepmas detail - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

If you want to check out more wonderful Creepmas projects - here's the list of all the ladies taking part in this year's 12 Days of Creepmas challenge:

 photo JollyBlogger2014_zpse7278384.jpg
Terra- Hop Hostess
Black Dragon
Maureen
Teresa
Julia
Sue The Nanny
Jane
Susan
Nan
Shell
Kim
Monique
Airless Chambers
Keren
Sarah
Leigh
Lisa
Lady Brayton

That's all for now - I'm having a bit of a pamper day today - I'm getting my hair done in preparation for Christmas!   See you soon.

signature

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

That gorgeous shiny border really sets of your beautiful coloring. Fabulous! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...