Sunday 24 May 2015

SNG - Sending hugs ....

.....  Good morning!  It's my turn to showcase one of Rick St Dennis's fabulous images today on Sparkle and Glitter.  I think you all know that I really like Rick's wonderful Hat Ladies, so here's another in the series:

Sending Hugs - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - May Lily of the Valley; Winnie & Walter - The Big, The Bold & Friends, Sparkle
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Real Red; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 25 (S5-077) #4
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Bermuda Bay; SU DP - Real Red; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear


The challenge at Just Us Girls - JUGS#294 is a photo inspiration and I've taken the colours of red, aqua and white from the photo.  I coloured the image with Copic markers, added some Wink of Stella sparkle to her eyeshadow and the little flowers.  I know that the flowers in this image are lily of the valley, but I decided to make them redbells!!  I used an elegant die to cut out the image.  I cut a mat layer of dark aqua card, layered on some red design paper and adhered the image flat and towards the top of the card.  I finished the front with a bold and simple sentiment.  On the inside I cut another mat layer of aqua card and added a simple greeting on the white panel.

Sending Hugs inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsSending Hugs sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I do like Rick's lovely ladies - you can this image and many, many more at Rick's Zibbet shop.  That's all for now, see you soon.

signature

3 comments:

laurie said...

What a fun card! Love the image!

Chris Dring said...

What a fun card and love that image! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Kind said...

Love that image and your card is so pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...