Monday 15 June 2015

RSD - Progressive Challenge Team B ....

.... Morning!  It's time for Part Two of our Progressive Challenge.  Those of you who played along with Part One will be able to get your free image, which MUST be used for this part of the challenge, from Monique.  Please click on the link and email her for your copy of the image - it's fab!!!  Team A have already shared their projects and today it's Team B's turn, here's my card:

Kettle's On! - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Mr TeA; Waltzingmouse - Afternoon Tea, Afternoon Tea Sentiments
Inks: Memento - London Fog; Stampin' Up! - Soft Sky
Dies: Spellbinders - Superellipse (S5-188) #2; Lawn Fawn - A Birdie Told Me
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Soft Sky; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear

Don't you just love Mr TeA?  He comes with a sentiment and without, I used the one without.  If you didn't play along with Part 1 of the challenge and you want to play along, you can find Mr TeA  at Rick's Zibbet shop here.  Why not browse Zibbet while you're there - Rick has so many fabulous images available.

As soon as I saw this image I knew what I wanted to do.  I created the background using the outline kettle from Afternoon Tea and added little tea cups to echo the teacups in Rick's image.  I printed Mr TeA on white card and coloured him with Copic markers, cut him out and added some sparkle to the big yellow teacup.  I love the crazy expression on his face.  I stamped the sentiment on white card, cut it out with a die and while still in the die added some colour.  On the inside of the card I cut a mat layer of pale blue card and stamped a tiny kettle in the corner.

Kettle's On inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Do pop along to Sparkle and Glitter to see what the rest of Team B have made to inspire you.  And please do play along - we'd love to see your creations.  You can link up by clicking here and adding your project to Mr Linky.  That's all for now - have fun!

signature

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh my, I love this!
Great design & the sentiment is just perfect!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...