Wednesday 15 July 2015

RSD - Progressive Challenge Team B ....

.... Morning!  I'm back in the States and it's so nice to be home, I've really missed playing in my craft room.  I'm back this morning with a card for our Rick St Dennis Progressive Challenge, and it's time for some mid-month inspiration from Team B.  This month has an "ANYTHING GOES" theme, but you must use one of Rick's images on your project.  There's a huge selection over at Rick's Zibbet shop - do check it out.

My card is a clean and layered with a fun image:


Live Laugh Love - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Emma Hemlock (I Brake for Stamps); Kaisercraft - Secret Garden
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Stampin' Up! - Pistachio Pudding
Dies: Memory Box - Cross Stitched Frame Borders #5 and #6
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Rich Razzleberry; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear, Pink, Silver and Green


I printed the image on white card, cut it out with the lovely cross stitched frame die and then coloured her with Copic markers.  I know that the image is for Halloween, but I think she's lovely.  The colour inspiration started from this week's Colour Q - cQc#299, but then slightly wandered off!  I did use some of the colours, but could get the image to work with yellow, so opted for lime green instead.  I think Emma's a fun loving girl, so I added green to her hair (wish I was brave enough to do that) and added lots of sparkle to her feathers, the ribbon, her make-up and the background too.  I layered the finished image on a piece of razzleberry card and adhered the whole panel to the card.  I finished the front with a simple, but heartfelt, sentiment.  On the inside I cut a mat layer of razzleberry card and on the white panel stamped a pretty doily in green (to match her ribbon) and added a bold sentiment.

Live Laugh Love inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Do visit our Sparkle and Glitter blog to see the inspiration projects from the rest of Team B - they're fabulous!!!  And why not play along with us this month - Mr Linky is here - find your favourite image from Rick's shop and go wild!!  That's all for now - see you soon.

signature

2 comments:

Claire said...

Sweet image Deborah - beautifully coloured. I can never tell if Summer Starfruit is closer to green or yellow! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Deborah! Great job coloring the beautiful image! You brought her to life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...