Saturday 11 July 2015

Uniko - July Release ....

......  Morning!!!!  It's arrived, today is Release Day - Uniko has three new stamps sets to add to their collection.  You've seen the Sneak Peeks, you've had the Introductions and today you can purchase all three sets at Uniko here.  Let's see the sets in full:


Don't you just love this - the possibilities are endless and you can build personalised banners!  It's fab. Garlands Galore £9.95 This set features garland / bunting building stamps and a mini alphabet. The small solid garlands measure 10.5 cm in length and the two larger garlands 14cm approx.


I adore this house and can't wait to paper piece it!!  Home Sweet Home £4.95 This set features a simple house and new home sentiments. The house measures 6.5 x 6.5 cm approx.

And last, but by no means least:


Bev draws the most beautiful flowers and here's another to add to the collection - Cosmos!  Love it.  Pure Florals:Cosmos £4.95 This is the first mini Pure Florals set as the flowers work better on a smaller scale. The double flower stamp measures 4.2 cm x 7.5 cm approx. Make a Wish sentiment measures 4.5 cm x 1.2 cm approx.

Release Day: Today you'll be able to see all the sets and you'll be able to purchase them at the Uniko shop.  As is tradition with a new release, there will be a Design Team Blog Hop with the chance for ONE lucky person to win the ENTIRE release!!!  Here's the order for the release:


Places to join in and possibly win a prize are by commenting on the way at Uniko Blog, DT and Guest Team Blogs, liking the Uniko Facebook Page, following on Twitter and Pinterest!

Sadly, I don't have any cards to share with you today.  I've been in England visiting family and friends.  Bev sent the new release to my Mum's house and I have them in my suitcase.  My Mum, Kathryn and I will be at Heathrow airport as this post goes live - our plane due to leave at 10am.  I've had the most fabulous visit to the UK with wonderful weather and super friends.  And now we're off home.  I've really missed Jonathan and it will be super to see him again.  Oh yes, I'll also be able to get back into my craft room and play - do drop by soon to see what I make with Bev's new stamps!!  Bye for now.

signature

1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Oh so fun...love all the new stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...