Monday 3 October 2016

Autumn leaves and seeds ...

.... Morning! I'm here with another of the cards that I made yesterday. It's quite clean and simple and, I think, really pretty.

Bloom - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko Digital - Originally Organic, All Occasion Sentiments #1
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Stampin' Up! Card - Sahara Sand; Copics; Wink of Stella - Clear


I printed off several images from Uniko's October release but didn't use them all in my cards. I found this one on my desk yesterday and thought it would make a lovely card. I used the colours from this month's House of Cards - HOC#10 challenge. These are some of my favourite colours. I added sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella brush to the seeds. I layered the finished panel on some soft kraft card and attached to the card. On the inside I cut another layer of the soft kraft card and on the white panel added a greeting and some more leaves. As there are leaves on this card, I'm going to submit to Just Us Girls - JUGS#363 where the word is LEAVES!

Bloom inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsBloom sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I've got a busy day planned. I desparately need to tidy up my craft room - I've got stamps and dies all over the place and, as the room isn't very big, I need to get it sorted out so that I can create in a cleaner space. I also need to catalogue some of my new stamps! So that's all for today. See you soon.

signature

9 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Beautiful design! Love the colors!

Krisha said...

Love these!
Thank you for the lovely comment on my card entry. So glad you did it led me to your wonderful blog!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful image and I love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Jane Knudsen said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! That image is so cool - I think I need it! Great use of the colors and the CAS nature warms my heart! Thanks for playing along with us at House of Cards!!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous!

Beverley said...

LOVE! Those colours are amazing with that stamp, CAS elegance. Hugs Bev x

Mynn xx said...

What a lovely card, Deborah! I adore the CAS feel with a bit of shine! Gorgeous creation! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Karen Petitt said...

Stunning! Wonderful way to use October choice of colours or a gatefold card. Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards October Challenge. I hope we see you again this month xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Really love how you used the colors!
Thank you for joining our Challenge at the House of Cards. Ruza, HOC-Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...