Sunday 25 December 2016

Happy Holidays .....

..... Hello! I don't have a card to share today. For various reasons, I ran out of time to make special cards for Jonathan and Kat, but I did have some in my stash that work just as well!

I would like to wish everyone celebrating at this time - and there are several celebrations around now - Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa - Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I took this photo in my back garden a couple of weeks ago after the first heavy snow fall. I like the sunlight shining through the trees and fence and the shadows cast on the snow. Love the way the blue globes sparkle. There's no crafting for me today, just time spent with our family in the UK. It's so nice to be with them.  Enjoy!

signature

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely shot of your winter yard Deborah! Hope you had a Blessed Christmas with your family back home! Julia

maria f. said...

Ahh, the beauty of Michigan snow! Hope you're enjoying it on my behalf, Deborah. Happy holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...