Saturday 10 June 2017

CCT - Stash .....

..... Good evening! I don't quite know where today has gone. It's a glorious day here in Northville with bright blue skies, brilliant sunshine and it's hot, and getting humid too!

I really do have to apologise to my team mates as I've been missing in action for a while - I've got my mum visiting from the UK and we tend to be busy doing stuff!! Anyway, I've finally made a card for our stash challenge - CCT12. We want you to use GEMS/PEARLS/SEQUINS on your Christmas cards. I've used a mixture of gems and pearls on my card:

Season's Greetings - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Dimension Stamps - Funky Tree; Uniko - Simply Said II, Most Wonderful, Happy Succulents
Inks: Versamark; Versafine - Onyx Black; Stampin' Up! - Emerald Envy
Dies: Lil Inkers - Dual Dotted Rectangles #4
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Emerald Envy; Gems; Copics; Green Tinsel Embossing Powder


I die cut a panel of white card, stamped the tree in Versamark and heat embossed with Green Tinsel powder - the tree has such a pretty shimmer! I adhered the panel to some green card just a bit bigger than the white panel. I added a mixture of gems and pearls to the tree. I finished the panel with a simple sentiment. I used dimensional tape to adhere the panel to the card base. I'm submitting this card to Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - HLSXMAS06. On the inside I cut a mat layer of green card and added a simple greeting to the white panel.

Season's Greetings sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsSeason's Greetings inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Do visit our blog to see more inspiration cards from the rest of the Design Team. You've got plenty of time to join in. The deadline for submission is midnight (BST) on Friday 16th June, that's 7.00pm EDT. Have fun!!

signature

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the gems on the tree.
Faith
x
Hope you and your Mum enjoy your time together

AlisonC said...

What a gorgeous tree, I love it and it really suits the bling treatment. I'm glad you've been busy rather than out of action. x

Lucinda said...

Great card Deborah, nice and clean but the sparkle embossing powder and gems give it lovely Christmas bling. Hope you and your mum are having a fantastic time!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh I really LOVE that tryy image Deborah! and you have bejeweled it wonderfully. The pierced edges really finish the whole design beautifully. Thanks so much for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers June Christmas Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...