Tuesday 12 September 2017

12 Days of Christmas - day 5 ....

.... Morning! I made another card in the 12 Days of Christmas series - no, it's not Day 2, it's actually Day 5:

Peace Love Joy - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Graphic 45 - 12 Days of Christmas; Concord & 9th - Joy
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Memory Box - Cross Stitched Frame Borders #7
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Basic Black; Tim Holtz Water Colour Card; Shimmer Spritz Spray - Frost; Clear Embossing Powder; Brusho - Alizarin Crimson, Rose Red


I'm submitting this card to Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge - HLSWC09 where the optional twist is spritz. The idea for the background comes from City Crafter Challenge Blog, but that challenge has closed. The process of making this is the same as yesterday - die cut the panel, add some brusho crystals and spritz with shimmer spray - love the result. It's always different. Once dry, I used my MISTI to stamp the image and sentiment - several times to make sure that I got good coverage of the watercolour paper. I heat embossed with clear powder, layered it on black card and adhered it to the card. The inside has yet to be done!

Peace Love Joy sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I will be completing this series of cards - there are so many pretty colours of Brusho crystals!! That's all for now - see you soon.

signature

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT card Deborah, clever thinking.
Faith
x

Kylie said...

LOVE your Brusho spritzed background in those gorgeous colours. You know me - I lurve my Brushos. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...