Friday 15 December 2017

Christmas Joy ....

.... Hi! It's snowing again! It's fun and pretty the first time, but I'm fed up already and want it to stop. Anyway, I managed to make a card for this week's Paper Players - PP#374 - they have super colours and perfect for this card:

Joy - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Concord & 9th - Christmas Cheer Turnabout
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink; Gina K - Grass Green, Onyx Black
Dies: Concord & 9th - Joy
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Melon Mambo; Nuvo Aqua Shimmer - Clera


There are four colours in this week's Paper Players challenge and they work perfectly with this fun Turnabout stamp from Concord & 9th. Here's a link to Jennifer McGuire's blog showing how to use the stamp. Once stamped, I lightly sponged the edge of the panel and adhered it to the card base. I die cut the word 'joy' from bold pink card and adhered it flat to the card. I used my clear Aqua Shimmer brush to add lots of festive sparkle to the die cut word. On the inside, I cut a mat layer of pink card and on the white panel added a Christmas greeting, and one impression of the turnabout stamp. I'm also submitting this card to Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - CIC#435 where they want to see Holiday cards.

Joy inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsJoy sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I'm going to make a few more cards using this stamps - it's so easy to change up simply by changing the colours!! See you soon.

signature

4 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Very pretty! LOVE the background you created!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

Nance Leedy said...

These colors ARE perfect for this stamp set. Great job creating your own patterned paper....so much fun! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

Deborah, what a FUN card! I love this background and that big, bold sentiment! SO happy you joined my color challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Indy's Designs said...

What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...