Monday 25 December 2017

Happy Holidays ....

.... Hello! We're in the UK celebrating Christmas with our family. It's so nice to see everyone. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has visited my blog this year and left such lovely comments - I really do appreciate each and everyone.

I took the photo below just after the really heavy snow we had on 11th December - I love the way the snow has piled up on the Christmas ornaments. It didn't look like that when we left to go to the UK!!!

Merry Christmas - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

See you soon - I have a some Christmas cards to share in the next few days - I couldn't share them earlier as they are all for my family!! Bye for now!

signature

2 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Lindsey said...

What a wonderful photo Deb! I hope you and your family enjoy a fun-filled Xmas together. Thanks so much for my Xmas card too - I inevitably post mine out on the last posting date (far too late for the US! Sorry). Best wishes for a fabulous 2018 xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...