Sunday 10 December 2017

More Winter Warmers ....

.... Hello! It's snowing again. Mind, I don't think we've got it as bad here as they have in Alabama and in the UK too!! I've got a couple more cards for the Winter Coffee Lovers Challenge - WCLC17:


Stamps: Pink & Main - Christmas Mugs; Uniko - Simply Said Christmas; Hero Arts - Holiday Florals Bold Prints
Inks: Kaliacolor - Carribean Sea, Desert Heat; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Pink & Main - Christmas Mugs; Die-namics - Zig Zag Stitched Oval Stax #2
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Flirty Flamingo, Raspberry Ripple; Copics; Wink of Stella - Clear; Copics; Glossy Accents


I CASEd the card I made yesterday - I think they make a fun set! I'm submitting the blue card to Fusion - FUSION#88 and CAS-ual Fridays - CFC#188, and the pink card to Fusion - FUSION#88 and Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#17. I used Kaleidacolor ink pads to stamp the front of each card to give a lovely ombre effect. The inside of each card is basically the same:

 

Here's a photo of both cards together:


Jonathan is off out shortly - he's going to a photo shoot in Pontiac. I think the roads should be okay, but I'll be happy when he calls to let me know he's arrived safely. And I'm off back to my craft room - have a fun day. Be safe and keep warm!

signature

7 comments:

Lisa said...

These are beautiful too! Love them with these colors!

StampingbugKerry said...

Great cards! Love the simplicity and the mix of colors you used! Thanks for hopping along with us at CLC!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards in both versions and I love the cup of goodness you used on them too. That looks so yummy!

~amy~ said...

Loving all the ombre designs! Great job!

MariLynn said...

very pretty cards. I like the colors that you used.

cm said...

Behind in commenting as we were away visiting my mom and sweet niece and nephew over the weekend. In a nutshell: I LOVE all versions of Pink and Main coffee cards and yes, they'd make a fabulous gift set! Festive fantastic (and with changes in colour, bet you could use them year round)! Stay safe and warm in the snow; we are having uncharacteristically warm weather in Alberta, but I'm sure the flakes will come our way soon...
Hugs~carol

Shelly said...

These are wonderful! So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...