Tuesday 20 February 2018

Hobbies ....

.... Morning! This is going to be a quick post as I've got to get back in my craft room. I'm busy working on projects for the upcoming Uniko release! You've already seen a sneak peek, but there's lots more to come. In the meantime, I wanted to share a card that I've made for the TIME OUT challenge - TOC#103 where the theme is HOBBIES:

Art Colour Life - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Gina K - Art from the Heart
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Distress - Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Uniko Stencil - Doodle Flower; Clear Embossing Powder; Staedtler Aquarelle Pencils


I stamped the flower, embossed with clear powder and then used watercolour pencils to colour the image. I coloured the pencil image to match the pencils I used!! I masked the images and then selectively inked the hearts on the Doodle Flower stencil (got this idea from my DT buddy - Rahmat). I finished the front by stamping the sentiment. Crafting is my favourite hobby (love reading and photography too, but it seemed best to celebrate colouring and ink!) On the inside I simply stamped the sweet little heart made from a needle and thread.

Art Colour Life inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsArt Colour Life sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

That's all for now - I have to get back upstairs and get inky! See you tomorrow for a few more Uniko sneak peeks!

signature

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a lovely card with a super sentiment, beautiful colouring and background.
Faith
x

Jill V said...

Great image - and so beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...